• Technical writing is the act of communicating, through writing, whatever you think and feel about your job, business, industry, profession, and organization. • " On-the-job writing”
• Traditionally, specialized writing is mainly producing created outputs about these fields of knowledge: Science, Technology and Architectural. • Etymology:
▪ technikos (Greek), techne (French) – fine art, craft or skill ▪ teks (Indo-European) – to weave or perhaps fabricate • According to Michel Foucault, technical articles are the " rhetoric of the world of work” of start and development.
CHARACTERISTICS OR PERHAPS PROPERTIES OF TECHNICAL WRITING:
1 . Exact
• It may deal with details that are completely true, instead of issues whose id, appearance, or measurements are really difficult to identify.
2 . Crystal clear
• It really is clear in the event in one reading, readers can get a speedy understanding of the key message or point with the whole make up.
• You will discover writing standards that cover the structure, pattern, format and language of technical producing.
• Graphs like tables, charts, figures, layouts, maps, images and other illustrations are essential in specialized writing because technical producing deals with things appealing to particular group of people or perhaps uses terms expressing particular meanings or ideas known only to certain group of people (jargons).
• This is proven to prevent showing the writer's thinking, personal meaning or perhaps emotional attitude about this issue matter. Benefits should be based upon environmental observations or physical experiences.
• Written result should be suitable in daily life. 7. Step-by-step
• The presentation of facts and information must be systematized (step-by-step method) or stuck in a job methodical way.
• It will probably be special when it is exclusively likely to a certain group of people with a specific topic, dialect and strategies. Technical writing should show off uniqueness.
• Ideas shown should be succinct with all integrity and directness. Figurative terminology is not really advisable to use in this publishing.
• It should incorporate full rights, powers and influence to the readers. It should be a command word or must be obeyed. In such a case, references needs to be cited properly so that the visitors will have their very own basis of expert.
11. Look great
• It should be reasonable because it will certainly mirror the writer's power to establish a good writing. Whether it is dirty, simply no readers will need time to neither read nor believe what is written inside the paper. In this to be able to get, layouts and placements of parts of this kind of writing should be thought about.
IMPORTANCE OF TECHNICAL WRITING:
1 . Completion of Process
• Possessing a report of the progress of a certain project may indicate the program, flow, preparing and performance.
2 . Facility of
• This will serve as the update at work.
3. Improvement of Sociable Relationships
• The main objective of technical writing is to pursue a merging of minds of two or more people (writer and readers) in regards to a certain matter.
4. Enhance of Salary
• Funds is always included. For activity completion in work, proposals for people who do buiness ventures, and written papers to have a work.
5. Method of Job Promo
• Creating a technical write-up can showcase thinking ability, communicative competence and professionalism and reliability. 6. Improvement of Nature
• Since it requires a wide range of reading and writing in various fields of knowledge, both copy writer and readers are staying engaged to reading. six. Security of Records
• It is for the records and safekeeping purposes.
QUALITIES OF A TECHNICAL WRITER:
1 ) Superior Conversation Skills